суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

blisslondon.co.uk





Thereapos;s nothing I canapos;t do. Thereapos;s nothing I canapos;t be.
For I have loved, cried, lived and died.
Iapos;ve seen people at their best and worst.
Iapos;ve seen the world in the same manner.
With songs on repeat for hours,
and thoughts in my head for days,
Iapos;ll all right. Oh yes, Iapos;m all right.

Now tell me you love me,
for I may not be here tomorrow.
Iapos;ll remember your smile,
and your given sorrow.
Write me a poem, a hymn, a sonnet.
Donapos;t let time pass without enjoying it.

Though Iapos;m tired, Iapos;m not weak.
I have many things to do before I pass.
"impending doom" is only half right,
right now Iapos;m hungry so Iapos;ll end this here.

Honestly, donapos;t try to make anything of this.
I barely understand this myself.


blisslondon.co.uk, blisslondon, blissless, blisslabs.com.



Комментариев нет: